The Sunora Smokin’ Herb Cocktail
Here’s what we’re toasting with on New Years eve – The Sunora Smokin’ Herb Cocktail! Happy New Year to everyone and happiness and great health for 2021!
- 4 oz. (240ml) Sunora Bacanora Blanco
- 2 oz. (120ml) Dry Vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Amarena cherry syrup
- Garnish: Amarena cherry Long rosemary sprig
- Add liquid ingredients to a cold shaker and shake briefly to mix.
- Fill rocks glass with one large cube of ice and pour liquid over it.
- Garnish with cherry and rosemary sprig.
- Light tip of rosemary until it smolders.
By beverage/food photographer Doug Schneider